Monday 30 March 2009

Greatest Must see films (personal favourites)

1. The Italian Job (the original of course)
Simply because it has something for everything, a bit like "con air" except actually good. Best film ever

2. The departed
Not such a wide appeal, more aimed at the gangster mob movie fan.

3. Apocalypse now
My brother will disagree but I am a little worried about him. Drops off towards the end but still the best 'nam film.

4. Die hard
Hilarious, Gripping and action packed! Can't ask for much more

5. Alien/Aliens
I am not sure which of the 2 is better so I am just going to consider them as one film, defiantly the best Sci-fi

6. Black Hawk Down
Probably not one the best films ever but easy one of my favourites so it had to be in.

7. Pulp Fiction
I know, I know bit of a cliche but every time I watch it I think "wow"

8. Nothing to lose
The best comedy film ever made

9. Lock Stock and Two Smoking barrels
Watched it again the other day and it made me laugh (laaugh) so much.

10. No country for old men
Amazingly tensious (I invented that word, it mean suspenseful but sounds better) throughout


No comments:

Post a Comment